Who are we?
MPL is a rapidly growing construction company founded in 2012 that currently operates in multiple states. MPL works in the residential, commercial, and institutional markets of construction and service work. We are on mission to build long lasting relationships with our clients and provide the best possible experience working together.
MPL’s Core Focus
To Make a Positive Difference by Providing Simplified Construction Solutions
MPL’s Core Values
I – Influence
M – Mindset
P – People first
A – Adaptability
C – Commitment to Excellence
T – Teamwork
The Field Tech will report to their assigned Field Manager
What’s the gig?
The Field Tech is an employee position. The Field Tech will be responsible for performing construction service for residential and/or multi-family/commercial customers. Repairs and type of work may include but are not limited to the following: Drywall touchups, paint touchups, interior trim work (casing, base, crown, etc), framing, exterior trim and siding repairs, window & door adjustments, and other misc repairs.
The Field Tech’s schedule may vary but will be approximately 8 hours per day from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with ½ hour lunch break; 5 days/week. May have an earlier start time or later end time depending on job needs. Occasional weekend availability as dictated by job needs.
What will you do?
- Demonstrate daily MPL’s focus and core values as defined above
- Perform the following types of work for residential and/or multi-family/commercial customers: Drywall touch ups, paint touch ups, interior trim work (casing, base, crown, etc), minor framing, exterior trim and siding repairs, window & door adjustments, other misc repairs
- Communicate/document any job related questions or follow up repairs needed
- Submit billable time and notes on scheduling app daily
Who exactly are we looking for?
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Must be able to operate a smartphone and GPS
- Must pass a drug screen and be subject to periodic drug screening
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal formats
- A basic understanding of the English language is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional dependability/reliability
- Must be willing to work with a team or solo
- Possess basic construction tools preferred
- Basic understanding of construction is preferred but not required. MPL does provide necessary training as needed.
- Competitive pay based on experience and skill
- MPL shirts, hat, and hard hat provided
- Weekly pay schedule
- Earned PTO
- Path for advancement