WHERE TO TREAT
House of Worship
WHAT IT TREATS
98.99% kill factor
STARTING AS LOW AS $150
All surfaces below 8 feet are treated with green plant based products that are safe for humans & pets.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT
• All surfaces below 8 feet are treated with green plant based products that are safe for humans & pets. Product is applied with a fine mist and leaves no residue.
• Electronics, fabrics, paper products, furniture, handrails, walls, curtains, etc are all treated and require no precautionary preparation. These products are completely safe on all surfaces.
• Random before and after sampling can be performed upon request to ensure our team is being thorough with the application.
• A full report can be provided upon request outlining the services provided for your records.
Do we have to treat the entire home or facility?
No: We can treat any portion of a facility, although there is a minimum service charge of $200.00 for any service.
Is it safe to be present during the treatment process?
If you desire to be present, we ask that you leave the area until the area is deemed safe by one of our professional applicators.
When is it safe to re-enter the space?
When the area is dry and deemed safe by one of our professional applicators.
Is this safe for my pets, electronics or furniture?
These products are safe for humans, pets, electronics, wood surfaces, fabrics, and paper products. No preparation is required prior to treatment. Perishable items need to be stowed away during the treatment process. Any perishable items left out will be removed from the property and discarded by our team.
Does the treatment leave residue?
The treatment does not leave a residue on any surface including glass, fabrics, or electronics.
What do we do with perishable items?
Common perishable items that need to be stowed away during the treatment process are items such as fruit, k-cups, baked goods, and any other consumables. (areas such as pantries are not treated) Any perishable items left out will be removed from the property and discarded by our team.
How much does it cost?
Home Treatments start as low as $150.
Business and House of Worship can call for a free quote
Church and Facility Treatment – Call for a free quote. The average 10,000 sq foot building generally costs around $800.00 to treat. (Discounts available for churches and ministries)
What products are being used?
These products are Concrobium products that are registered with the EPA as virucide, bactericide, and fungicide products. There are many companies advertising similar services. However, it is imperative the products are registered with the EPA. These products have been lab tested and verified to work.
What kind of lead time is needed for your company to treat our property?
It depends on availability. However, we are currently scheduling appointments approx. 1 week from the time you call to schedule.
What preparation is needed prior to our arrival?
• All perishable items need to be removed or stored in a cabinet, drawer, or area that will not receive direct treatment.
• We will need a designated sink area to mix the products and clean our equipment
• Pets need to be removed from the treatment areas (in exception to aquarium fish) and can re-enter once the area is dry and deemed safe by one of our professional applicators.
• Any areas that you do not wish to be treated need to be clearly marked or locked.
How long does it take to treat my property?
The average home takes a tech approximately 2 hours to treat.